KOMODO Release Build 1.4.0 December 10, 2020 IMPORTANT
Download the latest REDCINE-X PRO from https://www.red.com/downloads
UPGRADE KOMODO FIRMWARE
1. Copy upgrade.bin to a /upgrade directory on the CFast card.
2. Power up the camera and insert a CFAST card into the KOMODO media slot.
3. Go to Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and select OK.
4. The camera initiates a 2 stage upgrade process which will automatically restart the camera.
5. After the camera restarts to complete the upgrade process, select RESTART once it appears.
6. Go to Menu > Camera Status > Camera Info to verify the firmware version after the camera boots.>
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD
Added Canon RF lens support (BETA)
Added Angelbird ARRI AV Pro 256GB CFast card support
Added Camera type and build number to RCP2
Added Ethernet Zeroconf (Local-Link IP address) support
Fixed slow load of large R3D clip in Playback
Fixed out of sync clip index in Playback playlist
Fixed Factory Reset to delete camera presets
Fixed USB tethering with iOS 14
Fixed KOMODO Link Adapter interfering with CFast card detection
Fixed user calibration with genlock enabled
Fixed incorrect Image Stabilization UI status on boot
Fixed intermittent snowy SDI image
Fixed 'Unapproved Battery' error message running with DC
Fixed Web UI Multi Action Menu buttons (LUT, CDL, Preset)
Fixed AF window size on format change
Fixed intermittent reboot hang
Fixed SDI ST-352 payload for all Color Space and Gamma settings
RF Lens control ring and focus range switch not currently supported
Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries
Copyright (c) 2004-2020 RED.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.