KOMODO Release Build 1.4.2 March 3, 2021
Download the latest REDCINE-X PRO from https://www.red.com/downloads
UPGRADE KOMODO FIRMWARE
1. Copy the upgrade folder (containing the upgrade.bin file) to the top directory on the CFast card.
2. Power up the camera and insert a CFAST card into the KOMODO media slot.
3. Go to Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and select OK.
4. The camera initiates a 2 stage upgrade process which will automatically restart the camera.
5. After the camera restarts to complete the upgrade process, select RESTART once it appears.
6. Go to Menu > Camera Status > Camera Info to verify the firmware version after the camera boots.>
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD
Improved sensor calibration
RF Lens control ring and focus range switch not currently supported
Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries
Copyright (c) 2004-2021 RED Digital Cinema, LLC. All Rights Reserved.