베타 버전입니다. 사용에 유의해 주세요.
KOMODO Beta Build 1.5.0beta March 26, 2021
Download the latest REDCINE-X PRO from https://www.red.com/downloads
UPGRADE KOMODO FIRMWARE
1. Copy the upgrade folder (containing the upgrade.bin file) to the top directory on the CFast card.
2. Power up the camera and insert a CFAST card into the KOMODO media slot.
3. Go to Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and select OK.
4. The camera initiates a 2 stage upgrade process which will automatically restart the camera.
5. After the camera restarts to complete the upgrade process, select RESTART once it appears.
6. Go to Menu > Camera Status > Camera Info to verify the firmware version after the camera boots.>
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD
Added 6K Anamorphic R3D support (requires REDCINE-X PRO v52.3 or later)
Added 6K 2:1 format
Added Livestream Tools and Magnify support
Added FTPS support for remote offload
Added 4 channel audio support
Added WiFi Scan support
Added Prism Viewfinder mode
Added Canon RF lens control ring support
Added cross sync support (e.g., Genlock 30P, SDI 60P)
Added BWAV support for off-speed audio
Added static IP support to Infrastructure mode
Added Exascend CFast 512GB and 1TB to approved list
Fixed intermittent 'Error loading clip' in playback
Magnify over Live Stream and LCD in 2K, 4K, or 5K causes the live stream to freeze. Restart camera to re-enable.
RF Lens focus range switch not currently supported
Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries.
Copyright (c) 2004-2021 RED Digital Cinema, LLC. All Rights Reserved.